Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Catfish - Freewriting

This movie has been very interesting thus far. I like the main guy character, Nev. He seems to have a good personality and he has been cooperative to have a movie filmed about his life. It is really weird how he began to have a relationship with a girl he has never met before on Facebook. Megan seemed like she was very real at the beginning but now I am very skeptical. The family does not seem like they can be trusted after they posted songs that sounded identical to YouTube videos. They also lied about the gallery opening and that seems a little odd. I am eager to see what happens when the three guys leave Vail and drive to Michigan where Abby, Angela, and Megan live. There are a lot of things to discover and I am looking forward to seeing more and the end of the movie. I find it hard to believe that this is actually happening in real life too. It seems like something they could have written. I do not know if Abby and her family or trying to scam Nev, but it seems like she is just sending him the paintings because she wants to, not because he is paying for them. I have really enjoyed watching the movie this first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment